Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Story, Shmory.

Scout's honor: Coheed and Cambria used to be my favorite band. Hell, I'm still an active member of the Coheed and Cambria messageboard, where everyone who still posts there hates on Coheed. It's like a hobby of ours. A reverend recently came out and declared a whole bunch of rappers as misogynists (well, DUH) and I realized that such an issue doesn't often get addressed in rock music. Well, Coheed and Cambria are about to put out a new album, so I thought I'd compile this list of terrible things frontman Claudio Sanchez has said. You know, just for fun.

Top 10 Most Offensive Things Claudio Sanchez Has Ever Said In His Lyrics

This Does Not Count the Time He Called an Audience "A Bunch of Ni****s".

10. When I kill her, I'll have her
Die white girls, die white girls

09. Can your dick support your body weight?

08. So run little children, play
I'll leave the light off to turn your mother on

07. Well you're just as I presumed
A whore in sheep's clothing
Fucking up all I do

06. I deserve a..
A lollipop whore, yeah, lollipop whore
A whore!
(Haha, Oh yeah, Ahhh!!)

05. So cry on bitch,
Why aren't you laughing now?

04. Press the steps I take to cross your door frame if
You decide to answer when my fist rings hello

03. But I'm not ready to fuck her
Fuck her, fuck her, just to fuck her
I just can't think anyways
So give me my pussy you whore

02. That you're a selfish little whore
I'm the selfish little whore
If I had my way I'd crush your face in the door

01. When in doubt, just get down on your knees and suck

No comments: